| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ljubljana in October is quite mild at 10.4 °C (50.72 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 15.8 °C (60.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6.5 °C (43.7 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in October is 9.3 °C (16.7 °F).
- The weather in October is hardly dry. Circa 115.1mm (4.5in) of H2O is discharged.
- The shortest day is 10:03 long and the longest day is 11:37 long with an average length of 10:49.
Check the distance to and compare the Ljubljana October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Ljubljana, Slovenia
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Ljubljana:
- Sonnblick, Austria - 162.6 kms (101 miles) NW
- Klagenfurt, Austria - 67.9 kms (42.2 miles) NNW
- Tarvisio, Italy - 86.8 kms (54 miles) NW
- Udine, Italy - 98.1 kms (61 miles) W
- Rivolto, Italy - 112.7 kms (70.1 miles) W
- Ronchi Legionari, Italy - 83.7 kms (52 miles) WSW
- Trieste, Friuli Venezia Giulia, Italy - 71.5 kms (44.4 miles) SW
- Treviso, Italy - 185.3 kms (115.1 miles) WSW
- Venice, Italy - 177.7 kms (110.4 miles) WSW